Welcome to our website !

Wise words from wise people

By 8:18:00 AM






 " A man must be BIG enough to admit his mistakes,
SMART enough to profit from them and 
STRONG enough to correct them" 
 -John C.Maxwell 


 "I can't change the direction of the wind but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination"
   
-Jimmy Dean
  "I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends"
   
-Abraham Lincol


"In the end,it's not the years in your life than count,it's the life in you years"
  
-Abraham Lincol
 "You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else"

-Albert Einstein



"There are far,far better things ahead than any we leave before"

-C.S.Lewis

"No matter what people tell you,words and ideas can change the world"

-Robin Williams

  


You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια