Welcome to our website !

Don't give up on your life

By 11:47:00 AM

I've been thinking this for a while..and I realized that the previous generations although they have faced much more difficulties than us like World War 1,World War 2,famine,health problems etc..they didn't give it up!!
They knew that they were strong enough to protect themselves and their families even when there were difficulties like that and even worse!They didn't lose the desire to live and defend themselves,their families,the people they love and their countries!
Unfortunately,nowadays,this desire has fade away!!I see teenagers complaining about their lives and commit suicide,I see parents who break up quickly after a simple fight.I can't see people with fire in their eyes anymore..I see people who just exist.Oh,yes,I know...everyone is having a battle with themselves but in the past those fights were loud!Come on guys make some noise!!Don't be silent!!Stop hiding your feelings from one another.Try to love life even more,try to hold on for a little longer!!Do what you love..love what you do!
Take every difficulty and turn it into simplicity.But,most of all remember that you are going to live only 1 life!Don't waste it and don't pretend that you are going to live a second one!!Take your lives in your hands and make it wonderful!
You can do that!!
They say;"When I'm happy suddenly something happens and destroy it"
I say;It's all about how you can see things.If you stop moving and you are stuck in something bad that has happened to you,this situation won't help you see clearly and understand that there's going to happen something new,something special,just be patient and have faith.Keep moving forward.Don't forget your goals..Don't forget your dreams!!









"Life has knocked me down a few times.It showed me things I never wanted to see.I experienced sadness and failures.But one thing I'm sure
I always get up"



With Love MaryGrace
xxx

You Might Also Like

1 σχόλια

  1. Are You In Need Of A Private Or Business Loans At 2% Rate For Various
    Purposes? If Yes; Contact us: opploansLLC@gmail.com

    *Full Name:_________

    *Address:_________

    *Tell:_________

    *loan amount:_________

    *Loan duration:_________

    *Country:_________

    *Purpose of loan:_________

    *Monthly Income:__________

    *Occupation__________

    *Next of kin:_________

    *Email :_________

    Thanks and best regards
    Mr Erik Swanson
    Opportunity Financial, LLC

    ReplyDelete