Welcome to our website !

3 quotes to follow/ August

By 4:28:00 AM

Hello guys!!So,another 3 quotes to follow this month is here and I hope that you have a wonderful month so far.As you know,this summer I chose some quotes for you to 'follow' every month,they are more like guides for you to keep your day and mind on the positive and beautiful things in life.
August is here,last month of summer and it's your chance for you to end it up positively.Enjoy it!!!


  • Simplicity is everything, you don't need many things to be happy and the motto "less is more" is more than true! What matters in life is not what you have and how many,but who you are. We people often collect so many things that most of them we are not going to use.Just think about it..if your home was on fire what would you pick with you before you leave?My answer is myself.All we ever need are not things that we can buy and neither the things that we buy will guarantee us eternal happiness.So this month keep it simple and focus on the things that make you happy and create memories that will last.




  • It doesn't matter who you used to be. You are not living in the past anymore, you are living in the present so stay here and make it as special as you can.Focus on yourself define who you want to be and become who you want to.Sometimes it's difficult to understand who you want to be,that's why I personally know who I don't want to be ,maybe now the process becomes easier (I hope so). Make sure that everything you want to become makes you happy and proud, that' the important thing and enjoy the process as much as you can,remember ups and downs make you stronger than you have been before.


  • I don't know what you feel about this last quote but I saw it on the internet and I loved it.Sometimes I question the fact that miracles happen around us,this quote is the proof that we have to believe in miracles.Better days are coming for all of us and as life have taught us in a million ways, that behind the dark clouds there is always a blue sky, all I have to say is...in the end everything is going to be alright,if not...(I think you know how it ends).
So, here they are the quotes of this month,I hope you liked this post.Let me know what you think about it in the comments and more excting things are on their way!!

With Love, MaryGrace
xxx

You Might Also Like

1 σχόλια

  1. Are You In Need Of A Private Or Business Loans At 2% Rate For Various
    Purposes? If Yes; Contact us: opploansLLC@gmail.com

    *Full Name:_________

    *Address:_________

    *Tell:_________

    *loan amount:_________

    *Loan duration:_________

    *Country:_________

    *Purpose of loan:_________

    *Monthly Income:__________

    *Occupation__________

    *Next of kin:_________

    *Email :_________

    Thanks and best regards
    Mr Erik Swanson
    Opportunity Financial, LLC

    ReplyDelete