Welcome to our website !

I appreciate my own body.

By 2:12:00 AM

Hello guys!!This is an other self-confidence kind of post and today we are going to 'talk' about how realistic are our dreams about our ideal body shape.We all have as role models those people who inspire us to be better,but we also have as role models those who we love them because we can't handle how beautiful they are,or sometimes is the combination of the above that overwhelm us.
So now it starts the part that we all know...How are we going to look like them?I don't want to upset you but we can't! If you want to change the way you look or you feel insecure about yourself or both,it is wrong to believe that you can and you have to be like them,or better to look like them. My denial is not realated with the fact that we don't have the ability to look like them,instead we should focus on how we can be better than ourselves.
I know that someone like Cara Delevingne for example is body goals as so many women out there known and unknown, but that doeasn't mean that we should all have the same body.
As you know there are a lot of different body shapes out there;


This fact doesn't allow us to look like everyone else even if we want to,even if we do everything to achieve it.But instead of looking to all the gorgeous women out there try to love yourself for who you are.
I won't let you think that you can't do better. As I have always said if you want to change the way you look you are free to do it,but have in mind that you should work on how you can be better than your own self. Personally, I have been changing the way I look but it was wrong for me who my body shape is apple to looke like a pear body shape or a petite.But I can do my best to be the best apple that I can be.
Next, I want you to look on the picture below 

All these women don't have the same age but they weight the same.What does make the last one different than the first lady?Her body shape and her height.(Don't blame your height now!!!)Neither the last lady does not need to change or become thinner nor the first one can become like her because it's the height that doesn't allow her to be exaclty like her.
What I am trying to say is that our goals need to be realistic and don't overdo it. You don't need to starve to look e x a c t l y like someone else because you will end up to be disappointed and hate yourself. Instead love you for who you are,hug your flaws and accept yourself the way you are.Remind yourself how beautiful you are and how you work to be the best you can!!!Don't compare yourself with anyone else you are better that this!!!

This post took me longer than I thought but I am glad about it because I think I somehow achieved my goal.I think self-confidence is so important that's why I put a little more effort for this!I hope that you like it!!!



With Love MaryGrace
xxx




You Might Also Like

1 σχόλια

  1. Are You In Need Of A Private Or Business Loans At 2% Rate For Various
    Purposes? If Yes; Contact us: opploansLLC@gmail.com

    *Full Name:_________

    *Address:_________

    *Tell:_________

    *loan amount:_________

    *Loan duration:_________

    *Country:_________

    *Purpose of loan:_________

    *Monthly Income:__________

    *Occupation__________

    *Next of kin:_________

    *Email :_________

    Thanks and best regards
    Mr Erik Swanson
    Opportunity Financial, LLC

    ReplyDelete