Welcome to our website !

5 and more reasons to start exercising

By 2:57:00 AM

Hello guys!!! So, today's post is about the benefits of doing a workout.Just to make it clear I decided to make this post not to force you start some kind of workout to lose weight or something.My intesion is to promote the benifits of doing an exercise in your body but especially in your mind!!
As you know there are a lot of reasons to start a workout but most of the people do it as a way to lose weight and look pretty in their eyes.That's the reason I start doing workout and fiding those exercises that fit on me.But throughout the exercises I have realised that they don't only help me lose weight but also help improve my personality.
  1. when you do an exercise you help your body kill the cancer cells that exists in your body.
  2. You become stronger body and spirit, as you learn not to give up so quickly because the results will be worth it (3 reasons in one,cool) !!!
  3. You also learn to stuck in what seems difficult at the beginning until you make it!!
  4. You become self-disciplined 
  5. Doing the exercise that you like makes you feel free and also clear your mind from negativity .

As long as I could get through a hard time of workout I personaly felt capable of everything and I gain self-confidence thinking that sooner or later I could achieve every goal!!!
You don't need to be the best athlete in the world or have "the perfect size" to start exercising.Do it for yourself , for your health, because it feels better when your are moving.
There are loads of exercises that you can choose ,from yoga and cardio exercises to dance workout that you can do it by yourself at home if you don't feel like going to the gym.Personaly I have found some videos on youtube and I prefer dance workout just because it's more fun!!
But if you don't feel the will neither to go to the gym nor do something of the above, that's very fine, you can just make some time to walk/run by the sea,or in the nature, or wherever you like.If you try to find motivation to start walking in your city you can start by exploring your city so you will achieve to walk without feeling the pain or the tiredness!!

That's some of the reasons why I believe that you should start an exercise and has nothing to do with losing weight etc. Lastly, let it be your stess relief!!!

I would love to know what you think about it!!!


With Love, MaryGrace
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια