Welcome to our website !

Make Your Day with a Quote.

By 6:59:00 AM

Hello eveyrone!!! Today I am going to share with you some of my favourite quotes that can make your day and fill you with positivity!!! There are a lot of quotes out there so I searched through internet (mostly instagram and pinterest) to find the most encouraging words for you!!!Enjoy!!!


"Do not fall for sweet words,fall for sweet actions.
What is done matters more than what is said."


"I always did something I was a little not ready to do.
I think that is how you grow"


"I do not fix my problems,
I fix my thinking.
Then problems fix themselves."


"It doesn't matter who you used to be,
what matters is who you've come."


"Don't let the silly little dramas of each day
get you down.
For you are here to do great things."


"If anyone chase their souls the way they chase money,
they would find internal peace 
and purpose." 


"I'll never be ready if I keep waiting to be..."


"Decide what to be and go be it."

"Remember one thing: That you should not leave the Earth until you have made it a little more beautiful. 
A little lovelier. A little more loving." 


These are some of the quotes that I wanted to share with you. You know how much I love them as they hold a deep meaning into some words and go straight into our hearts. I hoped you got inspired and motivated.



With Love, MaryGrace
xxx


You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια