Welcome to our website !

7 ways to change your lifestyle.

By 4:35:00 AM

Hello everyone!!So today's blog post has to do with what we said in the last one ( if you missed it read it now here ). On the previous post I said that if you want this world to change you've got to change yourself and I thought that we can talk now about what to do to make this world better for all of us. Don't be afraid I know that changes are scaring ,but what I will propose to you would hopefully change your habits for good.Some of them could be a little more challenging and others could be easy to handle with.I promise you,all will be worth it.

  1. Use the words "please" and "thank you" more often. Wherever you are and whatever you do if you need someone to do something for you say those words. It has to do with good manners and politness but mainly with kindness. If you do it you will realise that you made the day of many people.It's not that hard, right?
  2. Make people know that you like something on/about them. "That colour makes you shine!" , "Your hair looks incredible!", "I love that you are always so caring with others.", "You are special!" etc. Hello? Who doesn't like compliments?You don't have to force yourself,but if you really like something on someone don't be shy and let them know,they're going to smile the whole day!!!
  3. Help someone. I'm sure that there are loads of people that need your help. From giving an advice to help someone survive ,it's so important to let people understand that they can count on you. You know life can be a little bit hard and we all need each other on stormy days.
  4. Think positive and spread positivity. I really don't like the fact that when you automatically open the TV you have to face all the negativity and all the bad things. I know that this is life, but in this world there isn't only black, there are also white,grey, blue, yellow,pink etc.I mean there are a lot of colours...notice them and help others see them too.
  5. Don't be passive. Nowadays it's so easy to find yourself in front of your smartphone or your TV and literally don't care about anything.I can understand it, I have felt this way many times, but this world needs us to be active and scream for our rights in life. If you are not willing to scream for the rights of others they won't be there to scream for you...I hope that you know what I mean.Act Act Act.
  6. Be in love with your life. Make us a favour and be in love with your life.Stop being miserable and unhappy.If you want happiness in your life go find it. Set goals,be active,plan your day and make it special.Find that thing that makes you happy and do it as often as possible.
  7. Protect the environment. I know I have mentioned it a lot lately,but let's not forget how important is to keep our environment clean and protect it so the next generations will happily live in this world.Be careful of what kind of footprind you want to leave.

So ,that's some of my advices of what we need to change in our lifestyle in order to make life a little easier for all of us.I find all of the above really important but I would like to know what you think about them and if you do something different to improve your life.





With Love, Mary Grace
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια