Welcome to our website !

Slovenia

By 4:01:00 AM

Hi guys!I'm back!As you may know (or may not know) I was for 4 days in Slovenia and 10 days in Italy!So,as you can see I had so much fun!I visited different places and I'm so excited about it!So to let this get started Slovenia is such a beautiful place!Basically I visited the capital of Slovenia,Ljubljana and also I visited Maribor and lake Bled.




Ljubliana inspires a considerable number of people who love art!It's such a peaceful capital and people there respect the environment a lot!It is also the perfect place for people who love any kind of sports!!




                                                                                 Lake Bled
                                                                  Maribor 

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια