Welcome to our website !

2 Years of Positivity!

By 3:00:00 AM


Hello everyone!!I'm really excited for today because as you can see is the second year since I've made this blog and I got to share with you my thoughts and all these positive stuff with you!!!Last year, I wrote down what I realized from all this "being positive" trip,how it is to leave the past behind and start a new positive path (read it now here ). This year I woud like to share with you what it is like to be a blogger who writes about her thoughts and opinions about this adventure that it is called life.

Blogging is one of the best ways to write down your thoughts and let people know about them.Being a blogger is fun beacause you can share your passions with other people and built connection.That's why there are fashion bloggers, bloggers who write about cooking etc.The good thing is that you don't need to be a journalist in order to create a blog, you just need to be passionate about something like fashion, cooking, life etc. Persoanly, I'm still learning how to write my posts and how to make my blog interesting for you and improve it. 


Fortunately, the "Think Positive" issue has a lot of things to write about,but the most important through this is to encourage people to make their dreams come true and help them deal with life and negativity in a positive way. I'm not a psychologist or a life coach, I just use what I learn throughout my path,my mistakes and my fears to guide others who struggle in their life or they just need a motivation to keep pushing.
Being positive feels really good although you might struggle at the beginning to deal with it because it takes a lot of dedication to look at the bright side and avoid the dark clouds but I'm a strongly believer that if you want to succeed in something you have to face failures,but these ups and downs make the whole process interesting and worthy!!!
So, more new posts are coming and I hope that you will like them and you will find them helpful!!!


The Think Positive / Share Love has a twitter account https://twitter.com/Positive_blo



With Love, MaryGrace
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια