Welcome to our website !

Challenge time!

By 3:21:00 AM

Hello guys!!!So today I am going to challenge you!!It's been 2 years now since I made this blog so we can talk about positivity and how to think positive etc. so I want to take this further!
This challenge has no beginning and no ending.You can start it whenever you want to and stop it the next day but I really want you to push it and keep it as long as you can.
I don't remeber if I have told you before how important words are.In every word we give it the meaning that we want to,plus our words describe the way we feel and our thoughts as well,what's more words have a great effect in our lives.Good words bring positivity to us,for example if you say; "I like your hat because it looks lovely on you" you automatically have used two positive words "like" and "lovely" but if you say; "I hate feeling bad", you have used two negative words "hate" and "bad". Words effect the way we feel.
But if you are willing to change your life in a positive way not only with words but with actions this challenge will be hepful for you.

Challenge

Take a paper and a pen and write down positive words/phrases as; Like,love,happiness,please,thank you,beautiful,lovely,positive,appreciate,fantastic,gorgeous etc.

After that write down negative words/phrases as; hate,dislike,ugly,bad,unhappy,negative etc.

write as many words as you can!

Then, focus on the positive words and try to use only them!
For example instead of saying "This is a bad day",try to say "This is not as beautiful day as yesterday,but I can work it out" 
or instead of saying "My hair looks ugly",try to say "I need to put a little more effort to make my hair look lovely" 

Plus, if you use phrases like "I can work it out" or "I need a little more effort" you are going to feel strong and understand that it's only you who can change a situation!!!


So,that's it!!That's my challenge!!I hope that you will give it a try and if you will, I want to know the results on the comments below!!!




With Love,MaryGrace
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια